This agreement sets forth the terms and conditions under which Astro Options will provide its services. This agreement describes user's rights and obligations when using theses services. User must read the agreement carefully and be sure user fully understands these terms and conditions. Creating or Using any service(s) belonging to Astro Options, either in full or in part means users completely and unconditionally accepts all the terms and conditions stipulated in this agreement. The parties to this agreement are the Issuer and the User.
User: means the person (individual or legal entity) that creates account with astrooptions.com.
User is the owner of the account from the perspective of Issuer.
-Issuer: means Astro Options, duly registered Company with the Financial Services Authority (FSA)(as Astro Enterprises LLC) in Seychelles that operates an online trading service which allows Customer to use its platform for funding, trading and receiving electronic payments (the "Service")."
-Account: means the electronic account created by the user on Astro Options website to carry out all trading activities constituting (the "Service") as stipulated and described below.
-Service: means an online trading service. -Website: means the Internet website property of Astro Options available at https://astrooptions.com
"The condition of use", stated below explains the rights and duties of the User as to the access and using the services rendered by astrooptions.com Payment center, and/or his assignees and/or his representatives and/or Payment center partners".
1. Products and services.
- Astrooptions.com renders the services of online trading and that includes funding of electronic payment systems units, both between each other and into the international monetary funds (international currencies) and visa versa.
- Astrootions.com does not check the competence and legal standing of the the User, the monetary funds that are offered by the User for funding, and does not carry our monitoring of the User operations in any of the electronic payment systems or banking structure (a bank, a credit or investment structure).
- Electronic payment systems and/or Banks are exclusively responsible for the monetary funds entrusted to them by the Users. Astrooptions.com is not a party to the agreement between an Electronic payment systems and its User is by no means responsible for misuse or abuse of the corresponding system and/or a Bank as well as for functionality abuse of this system by the User. Mutual rights and duties of the User and the electronic payment system and/or a bank are regulated by the rules and agreements accepted in the corresponding system and/or a Bank.
- The services offered by astrooptions.com are not intended for use and/or are not available in the countries where it is illegal. For Binary Options trading the United States or its citizens are completely excluded from using this service. The User is fully responsible for the local law observance.
- Astrooptions.com has a right to refuse rendering the service without mentioning the reason to any person which he/she will be informed of in the written form.
- Astrooptions.com has a right to terminate the relations with the User in case of getting the information inducing astrooptions.com to do so.
- Astrooptions.com has a right to suspend service rendering to the User if: a) The User violates any of the conditions of the present Agreement or any "Additional agreements ".
b) The user is involved in identity theft or has used another persons Atm card, electronic payment system information without their consent.
2. Transactions and operations.
- Astrooptions is responsible for providing the transaction fulfillment and/or the following operations, access to the information about the transaction in the system Astrooptions.com and carrying out the transactions or any of its parts by the User 24 hours a day (7 days of the week).
- The payment for the services rendered by astrooptions.com , is carried out by the User according to the Astrooptions.com services rates. Astrooptions.com has a right to change these rates without additional notification.
- Apart from the established and/or agreed interest, payments and commissions the User pays all the telephone and postal expenses, done in the course of business relations with astrooptions.com. These additional expenses are written off by astrooptions.com in non-acceptance manner from the monetary funds of the User which are in the disposal of astrooptions.com.
- User is responsible for the functionality and usability of his computer and/or some other facilities necessary for the access to the transaction settlement system via astrooptions.com interface. Astrooptions.com is not responsible for the losses or damage appearing as a result of inability of the User to use his own facilities and/or some of its elements and/or the absence of the necessary full or partial functionality of the facilities or its elements.
- Any claim on the part of the User of improper fulfillment of User instructions by astrooptions.com must be raised by the User of astrooptions.com not later than within ten (10) business days after the date astrooptions.com was given the corresponding instruction.
- Astrooptions.com is not responsible for any loss and/or damage (loss), resulting from a delay in bank payments fulfillment or electronic money transfer of the User where the day of sending or the days after sending are not business days in the country of the astrooptions.com partner-participant, that is the receiver.
- Astrooptions.com is not responsible for mistakes, omissions or delays of payments made by banks, serving astrooptions.com partners-participants, by a correspondent bank or e-payment system as well as it is not responsible for the consequences caused by their financial state.
- Astrooptions.com has a right to suspend or limit the access of the User to transaction system without prior notification of the User, at the same time astrooptions.com is not responsible for any indirect, special, unpredictable or consequent loss or damage.
- Astrooptions.com does not offer refunds for any transactions made.
- Astrooptions.com reserves a right to make any amendments and changes to the rules of product (services) usage , as well as service and access to services , including the present Agreement and any "Additional Agreements ", at any time.
4.Guarding, access and connection.
- Any reference of the User to astrooptions.com, be it electronic, written or oral, will come into force and will be valid only after its full reception by astrooptions.com and correct identification of the User as the owner of the monetary funds, at the same time the User as the Owner of monetary funds will be responsible for all operations on his account up to this moment.
- Written messages of Astrooptions.com to the User are considered completed since the moment they were sent to the last address of the User known to astrooptions.com.
Neither User nor astrooptions.com will be responsible for the delays or default on an obligation under the present Agreement or any "Additional agreements ", contracts and/or arrangements resulting from force-majeure, including (unrestricted) acts of God, acts of government or state, wars, fire, flood, explosion, terrorism, riot or civil strife, or absence, malfunctioning of power supply, internet providers or network connections or other systems, networks or services.
Crypto-currencies are complex instruments and come with a high risk of losing money rapidly due to leverage. You should consider whether you understand how crypto-currency work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money. The Service Offers Financial Activities That May Result In The Loss Of Part Or All Of The Invested Funds While Trading.
You Should Carefully Consider Whether This Activity Suits Your Needs, Your Financial Resources And Your Personal Circumstances. Results Depend On Realtime Asset Prices, Option Expiration Time (30 Seconds To 6 Months) And Your Initial Investment Which May Be Forfeit If The Trade Expires Out-Of-The-Money. Astro Options Trading Platform Is Authorized And Regulated By The CFTC (Commodity Futures Trading Commission).
This policy covers how Astro Options treats personal information that Astro Options collects and receives, including information related to your past use of Astro Options products and services. Personal information is information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, or phone number, and that is not otherwise publicly available.
Astro Options collects personal information when you register with Astro Options, when you use Astro Options products or services, when you visit Astro Options pages or the pages of certain Astro Options partners, and when you enter promotions. Astro Options may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
When you register we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, occupation, industry, and personal interests. For some products and services we might also ask for your address,recent bank statement, and means of identification. When you register with Astro Options and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
Astro Options uses information for the following general purposes:fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Third party links Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
If you have questions, suggestions, or wish to make a complaint, please send an mail to email@example.com
Money laundering is the act of converting money or other material values gained from illegal activity (terrorism, drug dealing, illegal arms trade, corruption, human traffic, etc) into money or investments that appear to be legitimate. Such activity is used to hide the illegal source of money so that the material values cannot be traced. The main purpose of the Policy is to establish the essential standards designed to prevent Astro Enterprises LLC(hereinafter called "Company") from being used for money laundering and terrorism financing.
Other objectives pursued by this Policy are as follows:
• Promote a "Know Your Customer" policy as a cornerstone principle for the Company business ethics and practices;
• Introduce a controlled environment where no business with a Customer is transacted until all essential information concerning the Customer has been obtained;
• Conduct self-assessments of compliance with AML policy and procedures.
Identification of the money laundering risks of customers and transactions allows us to determine and implement proportionate measures and controls to mitigate these risks. Some of the used risk criteria are the following: - Country risk, in conjunction with other risk factors, provides useful information as to potential money laundering risks. Factors that may result in a determination that a country poses a higher risk include:
• countries subject to sanctions, embargoes or similar measures;
• countries identified by the Financial Action Task Force ("FATF") as non-cooperative in the fight against money laundering or identified by credible sources as lacking appropriate money laundering laws and regulations;
• countries identified by credible sources as providing funding or support for terrorist activities. - Customer risk - there is no universal consensus as to which customers pose a higher risk, but the below listed characteristics of customers have been identified with potentially higher money laundering risks:
• armament manufactures, • cash intensive business;
• unregulated charities and other unregulated "non profit" organizations.
Customer Due Diligence and Know Your Customer
• We verify and document the true identity of customers and obtain background information on customers as well as purpose and intended nature of the business;
• We obtain and document any additional customer information, commensurate with the assessment of the money laundering risk using Risk Based Approach;
• We establish whether the Customer is acting on behalf of another natural person or legal entity as trustee, nominee or professional intermediary. In such cases a necessary precondition for Customer acceptance is receipt of satisfactory evidence of the identity of any intermediaries and of the persons upon whose behalf they are acting, as well as the nature of the trust arrangements in place.
• Records must be kept of all documents obtained for the purpose of identification and all transaction data as well as other information related to money laundering matters in accordance with the applicable anti-money laundering laws/regulations;
• All records must be kept for at least 5 years. Monitoring and reporting of suspicious transactions/activity;
• All personnel must be diligent in monitoring for any unusual or suspicious transactions/activity basing on the relevant criteria applicable in the jurisdiction where the Company operates;
• The reporting of suspicious transactions/activity must comply with the laws/regulations of the respective jurisdiction.
Please note that Astro Options under aforementioned laws has the right to refuse a transaction at any time should suspicion arise that it may be connected to money laundering or any other criminal activity. In addition, Astro Options will be obliged to report this suspicious activity in order to comply with said regulations, and internationally accepted laws and customs which also prohibits Astro Options from disclosing this information. Providing Astro Options with false identification or contact details will be deem as a misuse of our terms of service. Astro Options is legally bound to report such misdemeanors to the Maltese authorities, and as such you may be the subject to a criminal investigation. Astro Options will NOT do business with anyone suspected of, or directly involved in Money Laundering, or where funds have been sourced by any illegal activity.
Astro Options needs your consent to communicate with you electronically to establish and maintain a responsible commercial relationship with you; to understand your needs and your eligibility for products and services; to recommend particular products, services, and opportunities to you; to inform you about trading and financing features; to provide information to you about developments and new products, including changes and enhancements to the Site; to develop, enhance, and market products and services, and provide products and services to you; to process billing and collection of any fees; to conduct surveys and get feedback from you; to deliver products and services to you; to provide you with news and other matters of general interest to you as a customer; and, to meet Astro Options legal and regulatory requirements.